2018 sees some big changes. We are trying something new and we hope you like it. As well as individual camping bookings during July and August, you can either book tickets to one of our organised events or you can bring a group of friends with you and have the whole place to yourself. A minimum of 15 people is required to book the whole site. We can accommodate up to about 60 depending on tent size etc. To find out whats going on please visit our event diary page. Not all our events are listed yet, but please bear with us while Faerie-thyme goes through this reincarnation.
UPDATE – August bank holiday 2018. Book an individual ticket for our August Bank Holiday weekend. There are 50 tickets on offer. Have a look at our Organised Event page.
If you cant find what you are looking for on the booking system, please give us a call to discuss your holiday.
Our amazing site is a large, mostly flat grass area surrounded by ancient woodland which nestles at the back of the property a good way from the road. Each pitch is sectioned off by trees, wild flowers and shrubs and a few fruiting trees. Everyone has access to a covered firepit. This is camping in style, in a beautiful country garden.
Need a bit more luxury, then why not add the vintage caravans into your event and give some of your special guests a more luxurious stay. Quirky, but what else would you expect from a place called Faerie-thyme.
Our facilities include:
- All pitches have access to a covered firepit. Some are larger than others, but all are big enough for a group of friends to gather round.
- Wet room with hot shower and free hot water
- Toilets and wash room
- A recycling area for all your rubbish and a washing up sink with hot water
- An honesty shop where you can buy logs, marshmallows, homemade preserves and camping essentials.
- A fridge/freezer in the washing up area to refreeze your icepacks and store perishable food.
- A phone charging point and air bed adaptor in the honesty shop.
- A large selection of pots and pans for you to use on the open fires, so you don’t spoil your own cookware
- A peace garden with a stone circle where we encourage our guests to chill out.
- The barn garden is new this year with a Pizza oven and mobile bar facilities are available on request, for groups of 20 or more. No quite that number, then please call us to discuss.
This is an adult-only site (over 23s only), so you are guaranteed peace and quiet.
We do not allow dogs on site as our property adjoins farms with sheep, cows and horses.
As a Greener Camping Club certificated site our guests are expected to follow the Greener Camping Club site rules.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before booking.