Our amazing site is a large, mostly flat grass area surrounded by ancient woodland which nestles at the back of the property a good way from the road. Each pitch is sectioned off by trees, wild flowers and shrubs and a few fruiting trees. Everyone has access to a covered firepit. This is camping in style, in a beautiful country garden.
Need a bit more luxury, then why not rent of the vintage caravans. Available for individual bookings or if you want to book the whole site. Quirky, but what else would you expect from a place called Faerie-thyme.
Our facilities include:
- All pitches have access to a covered firepit. Some are larger than others, but all are big enough for a group of friends to gather round.
- Wet room with hot shower and free hot water
- Toilets and wash room
- A recycling area for all your rubbish and a washing up sink with hot water
- An honesty shop where you can buy logs, marshmallows, homemade preserves and camping essentials.
- A fridge/freezer in the washing up area to refreeze your icepacks and store perishable food.
- A phone charging point and air bed adaptor in the honesty shop.
- A large selection of pots and pans for you to use on the open fires, so you don’t spoil your own cookware
- A peace garden with a stone circle where we encourage our guests to chill out.
- The barn garden will be open this year with a Pizza oven and mobile bar facilities are available on request, for groups of 15 or more. Not quite that number, then please call us to discuss.
This is an adult-only site (over 23s only), so you are guaranteed peace and quiet.
We do not allow dogs on site as our property adjoins farms with sheep, cows and horses.
As a Greener Camping Club certificated site our guests are expected to follow the Greener Camping Club site rules.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before booking.