Our camping field is a large, mostly flat grass area surrounded by ancient woodland which nestles at the back of the property a good way from the road.
Our facilities include:
- Firepits with most pitches
- Wet room with hot shower and free hot water
- Toilets and wash room
- A recycling area for all your rubbish and a washing up sink with hot water
- An honesty shop where you can buy logs, marshmallows, homemade preserves and camping essentials. We also have bacon, eggs and sausages in the fridge
- A fridge/freezer in the washing up area to refreeze your icepacks and store perishable food.
- A phone charging point and air bed adaptor in the honesty shop
- A microwave in the honesty shop
- A large selection of pots and pans for you to use on the open fires, so you don’t spoil your own cookware
- A peace garden with a stone circle where we encourage our guests to chill out.
This is an adult-only site (over 25s only), so you are guaranteed peace and quiet.
We do not allow dogs on site as our property adjoins farms with sheep, cows and horses.
As a Greener Camping Club certificated site our guests are expected to follow the Greener Camping Club site rules.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before booking.