AUGUST BANK HOLIDAY WEEKEND 2018. We are opening the site on a per person ticket. The cost is £50 per person for the weekend, which includes up to 4 nights camping. There will be workshops running over the weekend for those who want to have a go at Djembe drumming, Belly Dancing and Yoga. Other workshops are planned so watch the Organised Events page for details. There will be a licensed bar on site and pop up kitchen facilities, serving breakfasts all weekend. Live music is planned for Saturday night, giving the weekend a real festival feel. All tent pitches will have access to a firepit. There are spaces for two camper vans, and we have vintage caravans for rent as well at an additional cost. Please call us if you have any questions about booking. Tel: 01269 871774. thanks
All our camping pitches are on a first come first served basis unless you have phoned in advance to ask for a specific space. All our camping pitches have access to either their own firepit or a large shared firepit at the top of the field.
- Tents only
- Up to 4 people can book one pitch space
- Private covered firepit area or shared firepit area.
- From £50.00 (2 nights @ £50.00 per night)
- Our largest firepit pitch is the first one inside the gate and is big enough to take a 4m bell tent.
Camping spaces with shared firepit
- Tents only sharing a huge space around a large covered area, so even if its raining you have somewhere to shelter and cook over the firepit. there is also an outdoor firepit area for nights when its fine.
- Up to a maximum of 4 people sharing one tent with a maximum of six tents around the shared firepit.
- Access to covered communal firepit
- 6 available
- From £50 (for 2 nights @ £25 per night) 2 people sharing one tent. additional people £10 each per night.
Hard-standings x 2
- Small campervans only (nothing larger than a Bongo or VW)
- Up to 2 people
- Electric Hook-up
- 2 available
- From £50.00 (for 2 nights @ £25.00 per night)
Up in the woods
New for 2017 we have an area available for small groups (10/12) to have a private space. There is enough room for 3/4 tents and there is also two small old caravans for those of your friends who dont want or are unable to camp. In this area there is a camp kitchen with fridge, hob, microwave, sink, pots and pans, crockery etc. There is a large firepit for everyone to get round in the evenings. To book this space and find out availability please call us to discuss.