NEW FOR THE REST OF THIS SEASON. Two camping pitches up in the woods, suitable for a medium sized tent and two people. We provide you with a firebowl so you can have an open fire. These two pitches do not have any covered areas, but they are tucked away in the trees away from the main camping area.
Only the main camping area we have two tent pitchs with private covered firepit, eight tent pitches with access to a communal covered firepit and two hard-standings with electric hook-ups for small campervans. All pitches and hard-standings are minimum 2 nights stay. August bank holiday weekend is a three night stay.
Firepit Pitch x 2
- Tents only
- Up to 4 people
- Private covered firepit area
- From £55.00 (2 nights @ £27.50 per night)
- Our largest firepit pitch is the first one inside the gate and is big enough to take a 4m bell tent.
Camping spaces with shared firepit
- Tents only sharing a huge space around a large covered area, so even if its raining you have somewhere to shelter and cook over the firepit. there is also an outdoor firepit area for nights when its fine.
- Up to a maximum of 4 people sharing one tent.
- Access to covered communal firepit
- 8 available
- From £50 (for 2 nights @ £25 per night) 2 people sharing one tent. additional people £10 each per night.
Hard-standings x 2
- Small campervans only (nothing larger than a Bongo or VW)
- Up to 2 people
- Electric Hook-up
- 2 available
- From £55.00 (for 2 nights @ £27.50 per night)
Up in the woods
New for 2017 we have an area available for small groups (10/12) to have a private space. There is enough room for 3/4 tents and there is also two small old caravans for those of your friends who dont want or are unable to camp. In this area there is a camp kitchen with fridge, hob, microwave, sink, pots and pans, crockery etc. There is a large firepit for everyone to get round in the evenings. To book this space and find out availability please call us to discuss.